The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”) govern your access to and use of executorr.com and the products, features, services, technologies, and software published on it and the Executorr mobile app (the “Executorr Services”) offered by executorr.com. Executorr. is referred hereto as “Executorr” “we” or “us” and “you” or “User” means you as a user of the Site.
Subject to the conditions set forth herein, Executorr may, in its sole discretion, amend these Terms of Service and any other agreements that comprise the Terms of Service at any time by posting a revised version on the Site. Any revisions to the Terms of Service will take effect on the noted last updated date (the “Last Updated” date).
You must read, agree to, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service, as well as the Related Documents, to use Executorr Services. Executorr considers your use of Executorr Services as an acceptance of the Terms of Service and the Related documents. If you do not accept these Terms of Service or the Related documents, you must not access or use Executorr Services after the Last Updated date. For more detailed policies surrounding the activity and usage on the Site, please access the designated sections herein.
Last updated: October 21, 2022
You can contact our dedicated Support Team 24/7 if you have any questions regarding Executorr Services or the Terms of Service. Your questions will be answered in the order of arrival. You can contact our Support Team here.
- Users must be of legal age (or must have otherwise reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they conduct business) to use Executorr Services.
- To create or order a executorr, you must register with a valid email address or social media account.
- Each User may only create one account. Executorr reserves the right to delete duplicate accounts.
- The User has the right to delete their Account at any time only after all orders in their account have been completed and delivered. Should the User decide to delete their Account, they agree to the permanent deletion of such Account. Accounts deleted by mistake can be restored within 30 days by contacting Executorr’s Support Team. Under no circumstances will the User be able to create a new account using the same email, phone number, and payment details used in a previously deleted account. Should the User have funds on their balance before deleting their Account, they should withdraw all funds before such deletion. The User will not be able to delete their Account unless all funds have been withdrawn.
- You may not buy, sell, gift, or share a Executorr account.
- Upon registration, Users must create a valid username that will be visible to all other Users. A username may include Latin characters, numbers, hyphens, and underscores. Usernames containing phone numbers, words reserved for Executorr employees, profanity, and offensive or abusive language are prohibited. Executorr reserves the right to modify any username that violates these terms.
- Users are responsible for the protection of their authentication details in order to prevent malicious use of the Service by third parties, and should promptly notify Executorr of abuse of the service;
- Users are individually responsible for all content posted on Executorr, including, but not limited to, executorrs, pictures, videos, reviews, and comments. By creating an account with Executorr, Users confirm that they understand and agree with these terms, and also agree to reimburse any expenses incurred by Executorr in case a copyright claim is made against Executorr.
- The User agrees that they are not considered a worker, employee, or agent of Executorr, and that the User is not entitled to represent himself/herself as such.
- The User does not have the right to assign his/her rights and obligations under this Terms of Services in whole or in part. Executorr may assign its rights and obligations hereunder or any of its rights and obligations hereunder without the User’s consent at any time.
- Profanity, vulgarity, unauthorized advertising, as well as posting information and materials that negatively affect Executorr’s brand image are prohibited. A full list of prohibited content can be found here.
- Executorr reserves the right to remove any material posted on Executorr Services including, but not limited to, executorrs, reviews, comments, etc. as well as suspend or remove a User’s account without explanation. In case of suspected unauthorized access, spam, or other suspicious activity on your account, Executorr may temporarily suspend the account until the account is deemed secure again. In case of blocked accounts, the User can complete any of the orders in progress, but cannot accept or start to work on new orders. The User may withdraw money from their balance to the credit/debit card on file or any other withdrawal method available on the “Cash Flow” page. Users will be able to only communicate with the support service, while communications and chats with other users will be temporarily unavailable.
- Disputed situations and issues, including financial matters, can be resolved by contacting Executorr’s Support Team via email or through a request submitted on executorr.com. The Support Team will review and work to resolve the issue. Unique issues without applicable or governing rules will be resolved as Executorr’s Support Team deems appropriate.
- You may not disclose information you obtain while signed in to Executorr, including but not limited to the specifications and terms of orders and personal correspondence with other users and representatives of Executorr. You may disclose information about your executorrs, your earnings on Executorr, and other information related to your account if that information does not infringe on the privacy of other users.
- All sellers who earn an income by offering services and fulfilling orders using Executorr Services are solely responsible for their compliance with local regulations and laws, including but not limited to licensing regulations and tax laws.
- Users may not use unethical or disreputable advertising methods to promote Executorr affiliate links, copy Executorr Services in whole or in part, or use Executorr’s branding or design to mislead others. For more information, see the Affiliate Program Rules.
- At its sole discretion, Executorr has the right to unilaterally terminate these Terms of Services at any moment, inter alia, in case of breach by the User of any provision of these Terms or any provision of any of the Related Documents.
- Executorr may exercise control over personal correspondence between Users to ensure compliance with the Terms of Service and the Related documents. This includes the right of Executorr to review the content of the personal correspondence.
- Executorr.com and the mobile app, including their general layout, look and feel, design, information, content, and other materials available thereon, are the exclusive property of the owner and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
Executorr Service rules
- Executorr is an online, digital marketplace where businesses and individuals can buy and sell freelance services.
- Buyers are Users who purchase freelance services on Executorr. They are organized in seven levels: New, Rising, Experienced, Seasoned, Established, Expert and Top.
- Sellers are Users who sell freelance services on Executorr. They are divided into three levels: New, Advanced, and Professional.
- Each User can be a seller and buyer simultaneously.
- An Executorr is a freelance service offered in the Marketplace. The fixed minimum price of a executorr is $10.
- The Executorr Account is the personal section of Executorr, unique to each User. Users can access their accounts by entering authentication details on Executorr’s sign in page.
- The Portfolio is a collection of a Seller’s work samples.
- The Marketplace refers to all executorrs offered by Sellers on Executorr as a whole. Buyers go to the Marketplace to purchase executorrs from sellers.
- Package are sets of services sellers can offer together to target different audiences and price points.
- Extra options are additional services sellers can offer in addition to the main service provided in a executorr.
- The Order page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other about a purchased executorr.
- Task-based orders are orders divided into portions and every specific task is worked on and delivered separately.
- Custom offers are customized executorrs Sellers can create that meet the specific needs of a Buyer.
- Custom requests are requests Buyers can send to Sellers for a Custom executorr offer.
- Executorr’s Choice is a highly-coveted badge awarded to executorrs that Buyers love for high-quality work and fast delivery.
- Your Balance includes your Earnings as a Seller and refunded payments after an order is canceled (as a buyer). You can view your Balance in the Cash Flow section of your account.
- Partners are payment systems or other services that deliver, hold, or receive payments.
- Earnings are the money that Sellers receive from completed orders and can either withdraw or use for purchases on Executorr Services in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- It is free to create offers. A new Seller may create up to ten offers. After successfully completing one order, a Seller may create an unlimited number of offers.
- Each executorr is manually approved by a Support Specialist before being posted in the Marketplace. Executorr reserves the right to modify or delete executorrs that violate these Terms of Service and/or the Related documents. Users can learn more about the approval process for offers here.
- By selling an offer, Sellers agree to render all included services for all orders of the offer. Sellers do not have the right to refuse to sell an active offer to a Buyer who pays for the order and provides all necessary information to complete it. Sellers provide their services to Buyers independently and bear full responsibility for the completion or non-completion of all orders. It is prohibited to divide a single order of the same service into several smaller orders (i.e. creating duplicate orders) to artificially increase a Seller’s total number of orders. In such cases, Executorr reserves the right to penalize offers and/or the User.
- Sellers are prohibited from misleading Buyers regarding the service(s) they provide. Violations will result in sanctions and/or the permanent suspension of the offending offer and/or the Seller’s account.
- If a violation is reported, Executorr has the right to remove such content.
- Should it be deemed fit, Executorr reserves the right to unilaterally hide work from a User’s portfolio.
- Sellers must remove any and all mistakes, errors, or inconsistencies on a executorr page as soon as they are discovered. A common error is a discrepancy between the scope, delivery, price, and other fields of a executorr. For instance, suppose a Seller writes in their executorr’s description that the scope of their executorr is 1,000 words, but enters 2,000 words in the “Scope of this executorr ” field. In that case, the true volume will be considered 2,000 words. The information indicated in the dedicated field shall prevail and take precedence over all else. All disputes arising from such discrepancies shall be resolved in favor of the Buyer.
- Buyers are required to pay for orders in advance. Payments are held safely by Partners until the order is completed.
- Before starting an order, the User (Seller) must make sure that it complies with Executorr’s list of Prohibited Services. If the Buyer is requesting a prohibited service, the Seller must cancel the order and contact the Support Team.
- If a Buyer’s assignment differs in description and scope from the service described by the Seller and the Seller accepted the order, priority is given to the Buyer’s assignment. Assignments can be given over correspondence before an order is placed, as well as when ordering an offer.
- An order is marked as Complete after it is approved by the Buyer or after arbitration is completed.
- After an offer is delivered, the Buyer has three business days (or four days if more than one day falls on a weekend) to approve the delivery. If during this period the Buyer neither approves or requests revisions, the order will be automatically approved and considered completed. If the order’s price is more than $150, the approval period is five business days (or six if more than one day falls on a weekend).
- A task-based order is marked as complete when the final task is delivered and approved by the Buyer. If a task is not approved or no revisions are requested, the task will be automatically approved and marked as completed after three business days (or four days if more than a day falls on a weekend). If the task’s price is more than $150, the approval period is five business days (or six if more than one day falls on a weekend).
- In this case, the entire order will be suspended and will only resume once the next task is paid for. If the Buyer does not pay for the next task within five days, the Seller will not be able to start working on it. At the same time, completed tasks cannot be canceled.
- As per Executorr rules, the seller’s delivery must be of high quality. When a delivery contains an excessive amount of objectively verifiable mistakes, the order is considered incomplete.
- As per Executorr rules, if a buyer cannot review a seller’s delivery (for example, if the seller fails to provide proof of work or a final product), the order is considered incomplete.
REVISIONS AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- Orders that satisfy the criteria outlined in the offers description and the Buyer’s requirements are to be considered successfully completed. If an order is not fulfilled, clearly does not meet the standards explicitly set on the offer page, or does not meet the Buyer’s order requirements, the Buyer may return the delivered work to the Seller for revision. In this case, Sellers must provide as many revisions until the delivery meets the standards agreed upon without asking for additional payment.
- Additional services (including revisions beyond those needed for the order to be considered successfully completed) are offered at the discretion of the Seller. Sellers can determine the volume of the service that they are willing to offer and the price. Sellers may also choose not to offer additional services or revisions or offer them for free.
- Both Sellers and Buyers have the right to cancel any order by providing a valid cancelation reason. Once a cancelation is confirmed by the other party, payment is refunded to the Buyer. If a Buyer chooses to cancel an order because a Seller misses a deadline, the funds will be returned to the Buyer immediately without the need for confirmation from the Seller.
- Orders cannot be canceled on the basis of a Buyer’s subjective evaluation of a Seller’s delivery as long as the service was provided in accordance with the information provided on the offer page.
- Executorr reserves the right to cancel any order that violates these Terms of Service at any time.
- Executorr reserves the right to cancel orders for any reason. Common cancelation reasons are:
- The Seller does not accept the order within 24 hours or misses the deadline and is unresponsive for more than two weeks.
- Users display aggressive behavior, use order materials (such as personal information) against each other, or Buyers threaten Sellers with a bad review
- Users have provided or included materials that violate a third party’s intellectual property rights
- Users withhold the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete a offer with the intent to gain favorable reviews, additional services, or extra payment
- The Seller submits an order for approval without a complete result in order to extend the order deadline.
- Sellers must deliver a product that reflects the description of their offer and meets all Buyer requirements. Failure to comply with this requirement will allow the Buyer to cancel the order and may damage the Seller’s status. When the deadline has passed the order is marked as Overdue.
- Executorr reserves the right to cancel any completed orders or tasks in task-based orders if they are in severe violation of Executorr’s Terms of Service (e.g. the type of service is prohibited on Executorr, or the order may be fraudulent, etc.). In such cases, the sum paid for the canceled order or task will be refunded to the Buyer’s balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s balance or, if there are insufficient funds on the Seller’s balance, from the future Earnings of the Seller. Funds for such an order will be removed from the Seller’s balance regardless of when the order was completed.
- Partial cancelation of an order is not possible. An order may only be canceled completely and with a valid cancelation reason. Reasons for canceling include but are not limited to:
- The Seller used materials that violate another party’s intellectual property
- The Seller’s delivery is defective or not functioning
- The Buyer did not acquire the rights to commercial use of the delivery and, as reported, used the delivery for commercial purposes
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All intellectual property rights associated with the delivery of an order are transferred to the Buyer after the successful completion and payment of the order unless an alternate agreement is reached between the Buyer and the Seller. If intellectual property involves elements subject to licensing, the Seller is obliged to transfer the license or, if applicable, provide the Buyer with a reasonable warning regarding the need for the additional acquisition of a relevant license.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the offer, and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason. Violation of this rule may result in the suspension of a Buyer’s account.
- Unless otherwise specified, Sellers are not entitled to receive and may not solicit from the Buyer any and all royalties earned from the sale of their work.
- Some offers require the purchase of a license for commercial use. In such cases, if a User (Buyer) purchases an offer for personal use, the Buyer will own all the rights necessary for such use, and will not need a license for commercial use. But if the Buyer intends to use it for any purposes that are directly or indirectly related to any business or in any other way intended for profit, the Buyer will need to purchase a license for commercial use in the manner provided for by the relevant offer.
EXCHANGE OF CONTACT INFORMATION
- Soliciting and providing contact information, including but not limited to name, surname, email address, phone number, and social media accounts, as well as agreeing to communicate off of Executorr, is prohibited. Violations may lead to a reduction in a Seller’s ratings.
- Exceptions are made for orders for which the exchange of contact information is clearly necessary. Examples include but are not limited to the provision of an email address from AdSense to set up advertising campaigns, a link to a social media account that a Seller will grow, and a Skype ID for consulting services. Sellers must explicitly indicate the need for certain contact information in advance in the description of their offer or when sending a Custom offer offer.
- Sellers agree that any and all private information provided by Buyers is confidential and may not be transferred or used for any purpose other than completion of the order itself.
- All interactions between Buyers and Sellers, including, but not limited to, placing orders, payment, negotiation of terms, and approval of the delivery must take place within Executorr Services.
REVIEWS AND SELLER RATINGS
- Once an order is completed or canceled, Buyers can leave a review about their experience working with the Seller and their impression of the Seller’s service. Executorr does not remove reviews unless there is a clear violation of Executorr’s Terms of Service.
- Buyers may leave a review within 30 days. For some categories, Buyers will have 60 days to leave a review.
- Once a positive review is posted, a Buyer can edit or delete it within 30 days. For some categories, positive reviews can be edited or deleted within 60 days. Negative reviews can only be edited or deleted within two days.
- Positive and negative reviews influence a Seller’s rating. Sellers may not artificially inflate or increase their ratings in any way. Sellers found to be engaging in such activities will be penalized.
- Refusing to fulfill an order without a valid reason negatively impacts a Seller’s rating. For more information about cancelation, reasons click here. A Seller’s offers may be put on hold due to multiple consecutive refusals or ignored orders (the system automatically cancels orders that receive no response from Sellers within 24 hours).
- Sellers may solicit Buyers for reviews, but may not explicitly request a positive review.
- By posting reviews on Executorr, Users grant Executorr exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable intellectual rights without restriction worldwide to such reviews. At the same time, Executorr does not bear any obligations for the content of any reviews that it may receive from users.
- Executorr is not responsible for user-generated content. However, if you come across any content posted on Executorr that may violate these Terms of Service, you must inform Executorr about it via the feedback form located here. All requests are considered by the Support Team.
- All content uploaded by users to Executorr is considered user-generated content. Executorr makes reasonable efforts to monitor content uploaded to Executorr Services but cannot be held liable for user-generated content. Users are individually responsible for their content and the consequences of its use, disclosure, storage, and transmission.
- Users are solely responsible for checking all files transmitted on executorr.com for viruses and malware.
- Files provided in correspondence and the order form are stored on Executorr for two years, after which they are deleted. Files from paid orders that the Seller attached to the final submission of an order will be kept permanently.
- By uploading to, or creating content on executorr.com and the Executorr mobile app, you represent and warrant that you own or have obtained all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority necessary to use and/or upload such content and that such content or its use on Executorr does not and shall not:
- infringe or violate any intellectual property, proprietary or privacy, data protection or publicity rights of any third party;
- violate any applicable local, state, federal, and international laws, regulations and conventions;
- violate third party’s intellectual property, policies and/or terms of service.
Learn more about Copyright Protection on Executorr here.
- Users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that, unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content that they create/upload to executorr.com, including offer texts, photos, videos, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of completed work, may be used by Executorr at its sole discretion for marketing and/or other purposes.
- If a violation is reported, Executorr has the right to remove such content.
- Users agree to reimburse any expenses incurred by Executorr in case a copyright claim is made against Executorr.
PAYMENTS AND FINANCES
EXECUTORR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
While a Seller works on a Buyer’s order, the Buyer’s payment is held safely by the Partners. Partners provide Users of Executorr Services a tool to deliver, hold, and receive payments.
Under Executorr’s Money Back Guarantee and Buyer Protection program, Buyers are entitled to a refund:
- instantly if the Buyer cancels the order within 20 minutes of placing it
- instantly if the Seller doesn’t start working on the order within 24 hours from the time the order was placed
- instantly if the Seller doesn’t complete the order on time and the Buyer chooses to cancel it
- instantly if the Buyer and the Seller mutually agree to cancel the order
- as soon as an Executorr Support Specialist reviews the order if the order is completed poorly or is incomplete.
- Executorr cooperates with Partners in order to collect payments from Buyers, transfer such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and store funds on Users’ Balances. All services related to the withdrawal of funds on executorr.com are also performed by Partners.
- For purposes here mentioned, Users undertake to accept the Partners’ offer, user agreement, and other documents of the Partner.
- Sellers authorize the Partners to receive and transfer payments from the Buyer’s account to the Seller’s account. All Users authorize the Partners to withhold Executorr’s Service Fee on the basis of these Terms of Service for the use of Executorr Services and other fees (if applicable).
- Your account on a Partner’s service may only be linked to one Executorr account. It is prohibited to link one credit/debit card, WebMoney wallet, or Payoneer account to multiple Executorr accounts.
- All funds available for withdrawal will be stored on your behalf in the Partner’s account.
- Executorr reserves the right, through any of the Partners, to freeze the transfer of funds in the event of any suspicious or fraudulent activity detected on Executorr Services or in case of orders’ cancelation.
- It is prohibited to submit a dispute about the cancelation of an order or payment, or cancel a transaction through your payment service provider, your bank or your Partner. This may lead to a temporary hold on your account and balance.
PAYING FOR ORDERS
- By making or receiving payments through Executorr Services, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms.
- Sellers and Buyers undertake to use the Partner’s payment system for all transactions.
- It is prohibited to make payments off of Executorr Services. If a User is asked to use an alternative payment method, they should immediately contact Executorr’s Support Team.
- Orders can be paid with debit and credit cards. Buyers can also use funds that they may have on their Balance. Additional payment methods may be available in certain locations.
- By ordering an offer or a custom offer, Buyers agree to pay Sellers for their services, along with all associated commissions and fees. When making a purchase, Buyers see the total amount to be paid.
- Sellers agree that the transfer of Earnings from the Partner is equivalent to the payment made by the Buyer directly to the Seller.
- Buyers’ payment obligation to Sellers will be fulfilled after the Partner receives the payment. The Partner is responsible for transferring funds to Sellers. At the same time, if the Partner does not transfer any amounts to the Seller, the Seller must contact Executorr, and must not communicate with the Buyer or the Partners directly.
- The Seller agrees that Executorr may specify payment details in receipts, notifications, and other documents provided to Buyers if Executorr deems it necessary or reasonable.
- An additional commission may be charged for the transfer of funds in accordance with the Partner’s terms and conditions.
EXECUTORR’S SERVICE FEE
- By using Executorr, Users agree to pay Executorr’s Service Fee.
- Executorr’s Service Fee is determined as follows: Executorr’s Service Fee is included in the final price of a Seller’s offer or custom offer. Sellers receive a sum equal to the total order value minus Executorr’s Service Fee. Executorr’s Service Fee is calculated individually for each order in accordance with our Service Fee table. Executorr’s Service Fee decreases as a Seller’s total revenue with a Buyer increase.
Total Revenue with Buyer
- The discussion of Executorr’s Service Fee in correspondence between Buyers and Sellers typically occurs to conduct transactions off of Executorr. Therefore, discussing Executorr’s Service Fee is prohibited and may lead to a reduction in a Seller’s ratings.
- In case of cancelation of an order, the paid funds will be returned to the Buyer’s balance.
- Refunds for canceled orders are returned to the Buyer’s balance and are available for future purchases and withdrawals on Executorr Services.
- For security reasons, Users can withdraw funds to a different card than the card they used to top up their Balance only two months after such funds were added.
- Issues related to the refund of payments are consist Executorr’s sole discretion.
- In order to protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities, all payment information is collected either by Executorr or the Partners.
- All orders are processed via secure transaction. All paid funds are placed in an escrow account and transferred to the Seller only after the work is completed. Placing any other type of order is not possible on Executorr Services. It is prohibited to perform unpaid (test) tasks and conduct transactions outside the order’s framework. Violations will result in your account being penalized and/or frozen.
- By making payments and/or providing payment details on Executorr Services, you represent and warrant that:
- you are legally authorized to make payments on Executorr Services using the payment method you have chosen;
- your actions do not violate any applicable law.
- You agree to receive invoices and/or payment receipts from Executorr electronically in the form of PDF documents, by email or on executorr.com.
- Funds refers to the money on a User’s Balance. A Seller receives funds for completing orders. A Buyer may also have funds because their payment was refunded following an order cancelation. Funds can be withdrawn or used for purchases in Executorr Services in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- Users cannot withdraw funds acquired from promo codes. Funds acquired from promo codes may only be used for purchases in Executorr Services.
- Users can create a withdrawal request on the Cash Flow page. Funds may be withdrawn to Mastercard and Visa cards, as well as WebMoney and Payoneer accounts. All withdrawals are final and cannot be reversed.
- Withdrawal fees are determined by Partners. They are displayed on the Cash Flow page before a withdrawal request is created. By placing a withdrawal request, you accept the associated fees and acknowledge that Executorr has no influence or control over Partner withdrawal fees.
- Withdrawal schedule: Withdrawal requests are processed twice a week on Monday and Thursday. The time for this process completion may vary, but the requests are processed no later than 8:30 PM GMT. In most cases, requests placed on Monday or Thursday will be processed on the next withdrawal date. In some rare cases, it may take up to 5 business days for your withdrawal request to be processed and your funds to be credited to your account.
- Executorr reserves the right to temporarily suspend a User’s ability to withdraw funds to prevent fraudulent or illegal activities, or for other security reasons.
- Payments on Executorr may be conducted in multiple currencies.
- All prices shown on Executorr in non-US$ currencies are pegged to their original price in US dollars. Prices shown in other currencies may change in accordance with fluctuations in exchange rates, and may also include a conversion fee. The minimum price of a executorr is $10 regardless of local currencies and exchange rate fluctuations.
- Unless otherwise specified, payments are made in the currency displayed on the payment page.
- All currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies are performed by Partners.
- When certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, payments are made in US$, even if the price is specified in another currency.
- Users will be informed on the amount to be debited (in the actual currency of the payment) before completing the payment
- If payment for an order is made in a currency other than US$, and the order is canceled, the amount refunded to a User’s balance will be based on the exchange rate on the date of cancelation. The amount returned may differ from the amount paid in the corresponding currency, while always maintaining the same value in US$.
- A user’s balance is always valued in US$, even if it is displayed in a currency other than the US$. If you decide to view your balance in any currency other than US$, such balance may change in accordance with exchange rate fluctuations, while maintaining the same value in US$.
- Users are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or income tax, which may be applied to them depending on their place of residence, location or otherwise, in accordance with provisions of their jurisdiction.
- Sellers represent and warrant that they comply at all times with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. Prices shown on Executorr include all taxes and charges that may apply to Sellers.
- The current legislation may require Executorr or the Partners to charge Users with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) or to withhold taxes.
- Any amount that Executorr or the Partners will be required to collect will be in addition to the purchase amount and any other fees payable by Buyers, and any amount that Executorr or the Partners will have to withhold will be deducted from Sellers’ income, as required by applicable laws.
- Indirect taxes are in addition to the price indicated on Executorr, and in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to Buyers before payment.
DISPUTE SETTLEMENT (ARBITRATION)
- Any disputes and disagreements between a Seller and a Buyer are resolved through one-on-one negotiations or with the assistance of a Support Team Specialist. If negotiations are unsuccessful, the Buyer or the Seller has the right to apply for arbitration.
- To apply for arbitration, a User should click the arbitration link under Help located on the Order Page, indicate the relevant category, and fill out the arbitration form. The arbitration link appears once the order is submitted for approval. The application should contain the applicant’s username, the username of the other party in the dispute, the number and identification of the order under dispute, and evidence supporting your position in the dispute.
- The application will be forwarded to a competent Executorr’s Support Team Specialist (the arbiter) to evaluate and resolve the dispute. A decision will be reached within 3 business days; however, this time period may be extended in exceptionally challenging circumstances.
- Arbiters do not evaluate orders’ creative components, including but not limited to colors, fonts, and writing style (with the exception of deliveries that clearly do not correspond to the standards displayed in the Seller’s portfolio).
- When working on an order, Sellers should never take action that could harm Buyers. For example, Sellers should not make edits or upload files that would harm the site or the site’s users while working with site accesses. If a Buyer is found to have been hurt by a Seller, the arbiter will cancel the order, and the Seller’s account will be penalized and/or suspended.
- Should an arbiter discover that an order is in severe violation of Executorr’s Terms of Service (e.g. the type of service is prohibited on Executorr, or the order may be fraudulent, etc.), the arbiter has the right to cancel the order and apply sanctions to both parties. If the order is fraudulent or in clear violation of the law, the Buyer’s payment shall be returned to their credit/debit card, WebMoney wallet, or Payoneer account. In other cases, the funds shall be returned to the Buyer’s Balance.
- If Seller and Buyer have come to a mutual agreement regarding partial payment for the order, Executorr’s arbiter will decide based on the wishes of both parties and the Terms of Service.
- A Buyer maintains the right to leave a review for an order that ends in arbitration, even if the arbiter rules in favor of the Seller. A Buyer may not leave a review when they request additional services that exceed the original scope of the order from the Seller.
- Users do not have the right and undertake not to perform the following actions with respect to Executorr Services, or any of their parts, components, or extensions:
- copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute, transmit, display, create derivative works, publish or reproduce them in any way;
- reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or other attempt to derive the source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization;
- remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices;
- circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or interfere any technological measure or protections of the content of the Executorr Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access, interfere with, damage or disrupt the operation of executorr.com or Executorr Services;
- use automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Executorr Services;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful into the Executorr Services,
- use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses Executorr Services to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through Executorr Services, or engage in any manual process to do the same,
- use Executorr Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair them, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the website or mobile app or
- access or use Executorr Services in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service.
Users also guarantee not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- You use Executorr’s Services at your own risk. Executorr Services and any services obtained through them are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither Executorr nor any other person associated with Executorr makes any warranty or representations with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of Executorr and Executorr Services.
- Neither Sellers nor Executorr gives any guarantees, express or implied, including with respect to any executorr or the suitability of the result of the work for a specific purpose. Neither Sellers nor Executorr is responsible for any claims or incidental, indirect or other damages arising from the use of the work result.
- The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
- In no event will Executorr, its affiliates* or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use executorr.com, Executorr Services, or any websites linked to them, any content on executorr.com or such other websites or any services or items obtained through Executorr or its services or such other websites, including any direct and indirect damages, including, but not limited to, moral damage, loss of income, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of data, including caused by tort (including negligence), breach of the agreement or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- In no case shall Executorr, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for the actions or omissions of a User.
- The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
In no event shall Executorr be liable for the failure to perform, or any delay in performance of, any obligation hereunder for a reasonable period due to natural disasters, wars, terrorism, rebellions, embargoes, actions of civil or military authorities, fires, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of means of transportation, fuel, energy, labor or materials, or any other conditions beyond the reasonable control of Executorr. Furthermore, Executorr is not responsible for third-party DDoS attacks and/or other attacks on Executorr Services, for the consequences of such attacks, for technical problems that affect the Executorr Services attributable to the Executorr Services’s hosting provider, nor for the unavailability of the Executorr Services for any other reason not directly attributable to Executorr.
*The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Executorr, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity. Legal address: Executorr Limited, Unit 2A, 17/F, Glenealy Tower No.1 Glenealy Central Hong Kong S.A.R